Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Meals, Happy Faces

It's so fun to have Ron and Jamie here! Ron and Jamie decided they wanted to do something special with Pink Room at Casa Alba. We packed up a car and took three of the kids into Oradea to visit McDonald's. I can't explain to you the joy brought to the kids, especially Diana (it was her first time). Ron and Jamie bought happy meals all around and made soon we had five really happy kids (Todd and I included). What a treat!
After they enjoyed the food, the kids went to play in the outside playground. Soon we ran into a problem. Cerasela, the youngest one, was too small and unable to climb the levels into the playground. So in I went and helped her up each level. The Romanians looked at me like I had lost my mind, but Cerasela had a blast so it didn't matter. Enjoy some pictures below!

Alex & Diana enjoying the slide.


Helping Cerasela Out

Cerasela & Diana chomping down their happy meals.


Alex wondering what's inside?

No comments: