Monday, September 8, 2008

A few of our favorite things....

Sorry we disappeared for a bit.  We had no internet for a few days.  Thought it would be fun to share with you a few of our favorite things about living here so far.

  • Being able to taste the watermelon before we buy it to make sure it's really yummy.
  • Seeing a million stars while walking at night and knowing God knows each of their names.
  • Lightening and thunder storms
  • Groggy cuddles with Alex and Cerasela early in the morning
  • Learning what fruit trees look like and seeing them bloom
  • Friday Markets where you can buy anything from homemade cheese to goats and tennis shoes
  • Kzonac pastry (pastry covered with honey and nuts) shop just below our apartment
  • Singing "Wheels on the Bus" with Pink room kids
  • Full broadband internet
  • Beca, the foundation's carpenter, who can build anything you can draw (including our super comfy new bed)

1 comment:

belle0074 said...

I feel like I'm reading my favorite book that I just can't stop reading, I love your blog. Friday's market was my favorite on your list..lol I'm just so blessed to be your friend, I love to brag to friends and family that I have missionary friends in Romania. Thanks for sharing.

Your Friend,
Maribel