Saturday, November 15, 2008

Todd vs. Rocio

Now Todd and I have a bit of a debate going.  Todd believes that only our parents and immediate family look at our blog.  I, however, believe that people are actually taking the time to read it and are actually excited to know what goes on with us.  Let us share with you how our argument plays out.

Todd - Why are you updating the blog again?
Rocio - Because people want to know what we are up to.
Todd - Ro, only our parents and my grandparents read it.  Just call them and save the time.
Rocio - No, other people read it.
Todd - Ok, Kelsey checks it too.
Rocio - Look at the counter.  People do read it.
Todd - Well, if they read it then they would comment.  You're probably going on it just so the counter reads higher.
Rocio - That's lame. People just don't feel like they need to comment.
Todd - Well they should.
Rocio - Ok, I'll tell them.

So there you have it.  Please help us settle this debate.  If you do read our blog...COMMENT!  That way I can prove to him that more than just our parents check this.  Come on, you know you want to.

In one week we will post how many people commented.  PLEASE help me (Rocio) prove Todd wrong and validate the time I spend putting up posts!  Besides comments encourage us (especially on days we miss being back home).

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to read what going on with you gus, keep writting Ro, ignore Todd.

Ro 1 Todd 0

Unknown said...

I guess being a parent doesn't count, but I agree with Tia, ignore Todd and keep on blogging!

Miriam said...

I agree with Jamie,maybe as parent we don't count but, blogging, make you guys a little bit closer for those days that we miss you a little more than usual, I know Jamie and Ron will agree.
Miriam
(Mom of the missionary who writes the blog)

Kels_Caleb said...

Yes, you're right, Kelsey DOES read your freakin' blog.
And hey, my DAD commented on Todd's Pajamas. I mean, c'mon, what more do you want?

Unknown said...

Any other proof that we are reading you posts. ??????
Love you Ro....

Anonymous said...

I do also follow you on your blogg, so please continue to write! :) Love to read and see pic. from Marghita.

/Hanna (we met on Cadea camp last summer)

Anonymous said...

Ha! You know, I can just hear Todd saying that. Keep up the good work you two!

Lanan said...

I am sorry that I have not ever commented, but I love the information and how everything is going. I am praying for you faithfully and your picture is on my refrig. so that I see it everyday. Sorry Todd you are wrong, she is right!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Todd, ha. I also read the blogs/newsletters. I love keeping up with what all you guys are doing over there. Please keep up the blogging and I am so sorry that I have not made comments in the past. I will do a better job of that in the future. Your in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you both. Cousin Grant

Anonymous said...

THE OLD FOLKS IN KY READ THEM. KEEP THEM COMING. THEY ARE SO WELL DONE. YOU HAVE A TALENT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM.

Mical Bogarin said...

Hahahahaha. This is funny! I am sorry but it made me laugh.. i am at work and having a good time... :)

Anonymous said...

An occasional reader from Finland wants to join the other commenters. :)

Anonymous said...

It's awesome what you guys are doing. I love getting your email updates and visiting the site. Todd is totally wrong :) by the way. We care and we comment. I love you guys both. Stay warm this holiday and hopefully we'll get together and make some pizza when you come back.